- Mud is fun when you're wearing cute rain boots
- Cheap wine in a plastic cup is great when paired with good company (Thanks for joining me at the preview party, Alison!)
- It's awesome to see one of my favorite blog friends in person (Love you, Holly, and loved our hours of talk over Black Currant Iced Tea!)
- I didn't need a thing because...
- FRIENDS ARE BETTER THAN STUFF!
But, of course, there had to be at least one purchase for a girl who likes a deal...
...but this purchase isn't for me. I bought a pair with our church in mind. After 13 awesome years in temporary facilities, we'll soon move into a real-deal church building. If they can pry both of these beauties out of my hands, they'll look great hanging on a wall!
P.S. Houston Readers: I'd love to see you at my Open House THIS Thursday, May 20th, anytime between 10 and 2 (email me for a map: llh(at)llhdesigns(dot)com).